We cannot underestimate the importance of music in videos. Music makes a video more interesting, more beautiful, less tedious and adds a professional touch. That's why after recording a video with your iPhone and even editing it, you will find it incomplete without music!
Thankfully, it's pretty easy to add music to videos on your iPhone. If you have taken multiple shots with your iPhone and need to make them more attractive, read on to learn more about adding music to videos on your iPhone.
How to Add Music to a Video on iPhone
The primary option for adding music to your videos is to use Apple's editor, iMovie. You can freely download the app from the App Store if you don't have it on your iPhone.
IMovie comes loaded with a wide array of features to help you edit your photos with the songs of your choice and add other features too. Here is a step by step process on how to add music to videos with iMovie:
- Download the app from the App Store. The downloading process should not consume much time
- Open the app, and click on the tab known as 'project.'
- Click on the 'movie' option, and then click continue
- The camera roll will open and request you to choose the videos you would like to add
- Click the plus(+) sign to add the songs/audios of your choice
- Pick the music and click add
You will have successfully added the music to your video.
How to Add the Best Music to Your Video
Pinnacle studio and the other video editing software give you many songs/audio options to choose from for your video. How do you ensure that you choose the right one? Here are few tips to follow when adding a song to your videos:
- Get the volume right- make sure the volume is low if you need people to listen to the video.
- Pay close attention to the copyright rules listed in the song.
- Decide whether you should use the free or paid songs
- Choose the right song- don't forget the role of the music in your video. If you need to share the video, don't overdo the music to divert the viewer's attention.
Use Pinnacle Studio to Add Music to Your Videos
Pinnacle is one of the top-rated video editors for Windows PC that you can use to add a song to your video successfully. The Pinnacles Studio's Scorefitter automatically adds background music of your choice when you use it. Here is a short guide of how you can use it to add music to your videos:
- Download the editor to your PC and install it
- Select particular music clips or the whole movie
- Open Scorefitter. The Scorefitter should automatically give you a list of the songs that you can use
- Click the preview option to audition for the song you've selected
- Name or adjust the selected song
- Add a movie to preview the song
Note: Pinnacle Studio gives you a wide range of editing options that you use to trim the song or the video altogether. It can be a great alternative to add songs to videos via your Windows PC if you don't like the idea of using iMovie, which might have limited options.
It's easy to add your favorite song to your videos and share them with your family or fans. Don't be bored anymore by watching your videos. With the help of Pinnacle's powerful studio features, you can add music to your videos and save much money.